Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Golden 15 minutes

I would like to thank my wife Awi. She always wanted the best for me and Haziq, I suppose it is a natural instinct a wife and mother has. Yesterday she reminded me about something, which I guess most people don't think as a lot but perhaps in the long run will do myself and Haziq much good. You see, nowadays Haziq wakes up around the time we're preparing to go to work. And if he's in good health, we noticed that he is in such a good mood. Not like some babies who will wake up crying, Haziq will give the most beautiful smile and you can see that he is very happy. Awi told me that if I am not there to experience this moment of 'good mood' then I might lose it forever because such times will not come by again. Who knows how Haziq will be when he grows up. I mentioned earlier that babies characters change as they grow older so we'll never know what to expect. The journey is through uncharted paths for us so might as well you take note of all the beautiful sceneries along the way because you may not come by the same road again. These periods of "Golden 15 minutes" must be cherished and treasured. So, thank you again, Awi.

PS: Came across by youngest brother's blog today. Ucop, kenapa tak bagi tahu awal2. Anyway, it's kinda cool and do continue blogging. Now I know why you're speaking in French. :)