Thursday, November 20, 2003

Friendship

It's the last day of work before the break for Raya. Most of us will be travelling on the road or air during this festive so we need to ensure the safety of yourselves and your beloved ones as well. Anyway, I'm a bit stricken for time so maybe this will be short one.

I just want to touch on something I consider is very important in our lives, friendship. Friends are those that we care for in health and in sickness and those that we can count to be there when we need them. I don't have many friends but for those few, I really know that they can be counted on whenever I require their help or support, likewise, vice versa. A couple of my good friends are sort of 'feuding' at the moment. I've told them not to prolong this matter but who knows whether they'll listen to me or not. Nevertheless, I just hope they'll get over it soon because in a place like this, they're not many friends to hang out with. So, those few people we have, we want them to be comfortable with each other and not be uneasy.

Anyway, gotta go now. Have to do a lot of packing tonight!! Off to KL we go tomorrow morning.