Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Down with Chicken Pox!!

Can you believe it? I have the chicken pox. I've always known that I haven't contracted this illness since small even though I do remember Mak telling me to hang out around Adiknor & Cu when they were down with chicken pox, many years ago. Somehow, my immune system was so strong at that time, the chicken pox virus didn't have a chance against my antibodies. Hehehe, I never learnt Biology so if the terminology is wrong, cut me some slack okay?

So, I'm off work for the whole week. Really am praying that this chicken pox will blow over by next Monday. You see, we all received an email from the HR manager of the company that wants to take over the IT operations of my current company. They will be handing over the offer letter on the 8th March, which is next Monday. I really want to have a look at the offer because it's hard to make an informed decision about something major as this.

Don't want to dwell to much on that for now. Instead of speculating, lets just wait and see. It's only a few days wait anyway. In the meantime, I have to suffer these pox tickling my body all over. And people say, it's going to get worse. And the situation gets even worse because Awi also hasn't contracted chicken pox before. I do pray that she won't get it yet, if not for sure Haziq will be down with it as well. There goes my plans for the next two weeks or so. Anyway, we just pray and hope for the best, I suppose.