Thursday, January 15, 2004

Touching Message

A follow up from my previous entry. Awi forwarded my blog entry to Abah who then replied her mail. It's quite touching, I have to say...coming from Abah.

Awi's email to Abah
Assalamualaikum Abah,

I just want to congratulate you on your award last night. Alhamdulillah.

Terharu baca tulisan Hafiz dalam blog dia pagi ni, teringat nak share dgn
Abah,
just want you to know that your son is really proud of you.

Abah & Mak...you are his utmost priority.

Wish Haziq will grown up to be just like him:)

Wassalam,
Awi


Abah's reply to Awi's mail

Awi - thanks for your message . I was informed only on
Saturday and it has been a well-kept secret by everybody and photos
including family photos were sent without my knowledge . To me it
was a small matter because i have never expected any awards for
my 27years of service to the Board bbecause I felt that whatever I
have achieved over the years are due to me being a QS. therefore I
must give back to the profession .
Syukur Alhamdulillah , I shall send the citation later . Tell Hafiz , we
never never never forget that he ,yourself and Haziq as being part of the
family .God Bless You all .
I am rushing home to catch the flight to KB at 3. pm. TQ for looking
after Cu .
Wassalam
Abah


Hehehe, not feeling sad anymore......