Monday, December 29, 2003

Congratulations, Ucop

Today PMR results was announced nationwide. My youngest brother, Ucop (younger by 12 years) sat for the exams earlier this year. I SMS him earlier in the day, to just be cool and be thankful for whatever God had decided for him. I'm sure he had worked hard, studied late into the night and did his best. Alhamdulillah, Ucop got excellent results, obtaining 8As. Ucop, if you're reading this, just want to tell you, enjoy the moment but this is only a small step towards the future. The path is so much winding and challenging. I know that you're matured enough to realise this and not to be too taken up by the moment. Nevertheless, you have earned this reward and I don't think any gift can replace the feeling of satisfaction you must be feeling now. So no need to give any presents lah. :) Keep up the good work and good luck entering Form Four, and hopefully, a new school as well!!