Sunday, November 23, 2003

Adrenaline rush

One thing I noticed when I'm in KL and to the annoyance of Awi is that I seem to have a strong ability to resist sleep. It's as though when I'm back in the house, I don't want to lose the opportunity to maximise the time I'm here on something as trivial as sleep. I've only slept 2.5 hrs last night and the night before around the same period of time as well. Hehehe, must be some sort of adrenaline rush giving me the strength to go by and minimal sleep. It's not that I'm fighting sleepiness, I just don't feel that sleepy, that's all.

I met up with Bik and Farouk yesterday afternoon. Just to beraya with them before Raya actually falls upon us in 2 days time. I know I won't be able to see them during the Raya month due to time constraint, as has been the case in the past couple of years. It's tough but I just have to accept things as they are.

Another early morning for me here. Not sure of my plans for today but didn't really mind if it's just lazing around the house.