Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The Chicken Pox Boys

Haziq got chicken pox!! Guess who was the culprit who gave it to him? :) No prizes for the correct guess. Anyway, look on the bright side. At least he got it while he's small and won't really be scarred for life like your yours truly.

I started work proper today and of course the order of the day is the iPerintis issue. I have a really big decision to make in the next few days. For me, it's really whether the soft issue (job satisfaction, passion) versus hard issue (benefits, compensation). By far, the company, I'm working in at the moment gives better renumeration than the one making the offer. Today I also received confirmation of a department who is willing to absorb me should I reject the offer. Haiya, it's so difficult lah to make a decision. I suppose I'm one of those 'lalang' on this matter.